"We will be the best organization our member-owners have ever experienced and the best place our partner-employees have ever worked!"
Eligibility for Membership
Most residents of the Miami Valley and Columbus, Ohio are eligible — find out if you can begin taking advantage of the many ways it pays to belong.
Most residents of the Miami Valley and Columbus, Ohio are eligible for the great benefits of membership at Wright-Patt. If you meet one of the descriptions below, call or stop by today to begin enjoying the many ways it pays to belong at Wright-Patt Credit Union!
Wright-Patt Credit Union proudly serves:
- Individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Greene, Hamilton, Licking, Madison, Miami, Montgomery, Pickaway, Preble, Shelby, Union or Warren Counties in Ohio.
- Military and civilian employees of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
- Military personnel residing in a 14-county area adjacent to the Fairborn area who do not have a credit union available.
- Wright State University students, faculty, staff, and Alumni.
- Select groups made up of people associated through employment, geographic location, or other organizational affiliation.
- Spouses, children, and certain other relatives of current WPCU members.
34 local Member Centers and access to more than 40,000 Lower-to-no-fee ATMs — convenient access to your money, wherever you may be.
In addition to many convenient member centers and ATMs throughout the Miami Valley and Southwest Ohio, Wright-Patt has partnered with other credit unions and ATM providers worldwide to give you access to additional locations and Lower-to-no-fee ATMs.
To find a location or Lower-to-no-fee ATM near you, click here.